Looking to up-skill your staff with powerful training delivered right at your workplace?
Tara delivers Motivational Interviewing Workshops and Essential Counselling Skills Workshops to Hospital Departments, Health Care & Community Service Agencies and Corporate Health providers throughout Australia. Past attendees have represented a broad range of disciplines in areas of service including primary care, acute care and specialist services: mental health, diabetes, maternal and child health, indigenous health, smoking cessation, D & A rehab and eating disorder services.
Past and current 2017 clients include:
- ACT Health
- Capitol Health Network ACT
- Hunter New England Local Health District NSW
- Institute of Urban Indigenous Health Brisbane QLD
- Jarrah House Malabar NSW
- Murrumidgee Local Health District NSW
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District NSW
- Northeast Health Wangaratta VIC
- Northern Sydney Local Health District NSW
- Sydney Local Health Distict NSW
- University of Newcastle Department of Rural health NSW
- Western NSW Local Health District NSW
To read more about each workshop please click through to the relevant page on the highlights above. In addition to MI 1 & 2 Tara has developed a blended workshop for groups of colleagues who may have mixed levels of experience in MI. This workshop titled Motivational Interviewing: Introducing, Revising and Extending has proved to be a great way to refresh and extend learning in Motivational Interviewing or simply learn about MI for the first time.
If you are interested in organising in-service training for your workplace don't hesitate to email Tara for more information on how your training needs can be met by Practice Pavestones. You are welcome to read feedback below from past attendees of Pavestones training delivered directly to workplaces around the eastern states of Australia since 2015.